lunedì 10 marzo 2008

Who is evil?





Look even the colours are the same...
What I think on this topics I wrote here... Anyway I think that today the scenario is different from some years ago.
Microsoft organization is slow and heavy and I think it is not a problem for monopoly.
Google, instead, is the information holder, and could be sun or rain for advertiser and other net professional.

There is also another think that has upseted me and other Italian professional.
Google has not paid tax in Italy for 50 million of euro and any newspaper has reported this news except “Il Giornale”as Luca Lani has said in his blog.


I mean it is not just because Google dosn’t pay tax but because he has the don’t be evil slogan.

Sound a little bit doubled-faced



Read this post in Italian

Nessun commento: