domenica 13 aprile 2008

Drugs Pills has moved out of the content

Hy guys I am quite happy. What I was thinking has made been real.
It is about Drugs Pills my weekly review on the most important news about mobile.

It was a little bit of time that I thought finding a system to computerize the process reading information from del.icio.us.
Today I was reading this post http://adamcohenrose.blogspot.com/2008/04/momolondon-mobile-user-experience.html by Adam Cohen-Rose when I saw it:
"The Adam Cohen-Rose favorite" on his blog.

Oh thanks Adam, I'm so lazy a lot of time I’ve seen the setting link in del.icio.us but I never tried it.
Just I spent a lot of time looking for news, subscription and see people network on del.icio.us.

So now I'll try to move my weekly review on the right panel :) cooool (I’m also redesigning my blog, I know it is fucking unusable)

Bless you
Ps. I know you know del.icio.us, one of the best social web application of the web.

Read this post in Italian

Nessun commento: